Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by I & S Stoves subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. I & S Stoves reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to I & S Stoves are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will I & S Stoves be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst I & S Stoves endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. I & S Stoves does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from I & S Stoves. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by I & S Stoves to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not I & S Stoves). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that I & S Stoves is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. All sizes and measurements are approximate. We make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Pictures are for illustrative purposes only and colours may vary slightly from those shown.
11.1 All Prices are correct at time of publication and include VAT at the standard rate or rate applicable to the product.
11.2 I & S Stoves reserve the right to change the advertised prices at any time.
11.3 All prices are in Great Britain Pounds Sterling.
11.4 Delivery is included in the price for goods delivered to mainland England, Wales and most of Scotland but excludes Highlands and Islands. We can deliver to these areas but an additional charge will be payable. We will inform you of any additional cost prior to processing your order.
12 The contract will be created when the customer receives an order confirmation from I & S Stoves by email, telephone call, fax or letter.
13 The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that the products ordered are suitable for their intended use.
14.1 All orders must be paid for in full before the goods will be despatched. If an item is out of stock I & S Stoves will defer payment from the customers account until the item is ready to despatch.
14.2 I & S Stoves accept on-line payments from all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, and Maestro. No additional charge is made for card payments.
14.3 Payments by personal cheque, bank or building society cheque are accepted. Cheques should be made payable to I & S Stoves Ltd. The goods will be despatched once the cheque has been cleared.
15 All goods are offered subject to availability. Where goods are found to be unavailable or discontinued, I & S Stoves will offer a substitute subject to the customers agreement. If a suitable substitute is not available the order will be cancelled and any payment made will be refunded.
16.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations the customer has the right to cancel their order at any time before the goods are despatched or within 7 days of receiving the goods. A full refund will then be made. The customer must take reasonable care of the goods, they must be returned in the original packaging and return carriage must be paid for by the customer. We can arrange return carriage and deduct the cost from the refund.
16.2 I & S Stoves will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
16.3 If you wish to cancel your order, please email or write to us at the address provided.
17.1 I & S Stoves endeavour to deliver all stock items within 14 working days from receipt of your order. Items not in stock can take longer depending on the manufacturers' lead times. We will advise you of delivery times on receipt of your order.
17.2 Stoves and larger items will delivered on a pallet due to their weight, the delivery vehicle will have a tail lift for ease of unloading. Our nominated courier will contact the customer to arrange a convenient delivery day. Once confirmed please ensure someone is at the delivery address on the nominated day. If the courier is unable to obtain a signature your order cannot be left and you may incur an additional charge to redeliver your order.
17.3 I & S Stoves will endeavour to meet any agreed delivery date, but will not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused or any resulting losses incurred due to failure to deliver.
17.4 All goods must be signed for by an adult 18yrs or over.
17.5 It is the customer's responsibility to check that access to their premises is suitable for a lorry with tail lift. If access to the property is not possible please arrange an alternative delivery address.
17.6 Delivery will be made to the customer's door. The driver will place the goods as close to your property as is possible, but pallet trucks cannot travel over gravel or uneven surfaces. Placement of the product is at the discretion of the delivery driver.
17.7 Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only. Scottish Highlands and Islands may be subject to a delivery charge at which point you will have the opportunity to cancel your order without charge.
17.8 Do not book installation engineers until the goods ordered have arrived as I & S Stoves will not be responsible for any associated costs.
18 Damaged or faulty goods
18.1 I & S Stoves check all goods for faults prior to despatch to customers. Please examine all goods on delivery in case any damage has occurred in transit. The driver should be notified of any problems and the delivery advice should be signed accordingly. Please notify us of any damage as soon as possible.
18.2 All damage claims must be supported by photographic evidence and a written description of the damage.
18.3 All goods must be returned in their original packaging and strapping to prevent further damage.
19 Title and Risk
19.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
19.2 Not withstanding any other provision herein title in the products shall not pass to the buyer until I & S Stoves has received payment in full.
20 Privacy and Security
20.1 All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as is possible, to keep all your order and payment details secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
20.2 All credit and debit card payments are handled by a third party payment provider. Payment details are not held on our website.
21 If the Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.